is just around the corner this Saturday, and we’ve got a number of friends joining us for a fall evening of beer, food, and of course, pretzels. Here’s the lineup:
- Grilled meats and veggies from Gaucho Asado Wagon
- Greek and American fare from Gyros N’at
- Wood-fired pizzas from Driftwood Oven
- Sweet and savory pies from Piebird
- Soft pretzels from Axel’s Pretzels and the Braddock Community Oven
- Draft beer available inside the taproom, outside at the main bar in BG Open Air, and at a beer tent in the east courtyard.
- Tabs may be transferred between any of the bars.
- $5 drafts in BG Open Air (General Braddock’s, 2 Rotating Selections and Arsenal Cider).
- Growler fills are are available in the taproom, but not at either of the outdoor bars. Growlers are for offsite consumption only.
- Cash and card are accepted at all bars.
- Fall seasonals (Mexican Coffee, Kabuto, Kanso) will be available on draft and in growlers to go. View our full draft list in live time on our website.
- Ping-pong and cornhole
- Try your hand with a pile of clay at the ceramics tent
- Print tote bags and postcards at the DIY silkscreen station
- Sign up for a library card
- Use your library card to enter a raffle to win a Braddock Library Experience
- DJ Sunkist Smith spinning chill tunes on vinyl
- Consumption of outside alcohol is not permitted. This includes bottles and cans from other breweries and growlers from our taproom.
- Smoking/vaping are permitted in the alley outside the gates, but not in the space.
- Groups and families are welcome – seating is on a first-come basis.
- As much as we love furry pals, we anticipate a large crowd and suggest not bringing dogs along for the party.
WHEN: Saturday, September 21st, 2019 from 4pm – 10pm
WHERE: Brew Gentlemen – 512 Braddock Ave., Braddock PA 15104
The event will take place in BG Open Air, our new outdoor space, and the alleyway behind our main taproom. The taproom will also be open from 12pm to 11pm. All are welcome – stay in the loop by joining the event page on Facebook, where we will post updates, parking info, the beer schedule, and other event information.