We’re one week into our Kickstarter campaign and things are going rather swimmingly indeed. Here are some quick updates:
– The project has already broken $17,000 (more than 2/3 of our fundraising goals) with more than 30 days still to go. A huge thank you to everyone that’s helped this sucker blast off… now it’s time to keep the momentum going and start thinking about potential stretch goals.
– Tapped: Braddock is tomorrow. We’re excited to see a lot of new faces and get our beer out to a pretty large amount of folks who’ve waited a long time to try it. Hopefully that can push us past our goal of breaking $20,000 by the end of the weekend.
– We’ve had some pretty awesome articles about us come out this week. Take a look:
- Beer + food + fun + causes. Mix. Repeat. – Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Help Kickstart a New Microbrewery in Braddock – Pittsburgh Magazine After Dark
- 5 Stupid Questions: The Brew Gentlemen – American Craft Beer
– We’ve still got a few things up our sleeves in terms of Kickstarter content and releases planned for the next couple of weeks. Keep an eye out for new rewards, videos, and other tom-foolery. Cheers, all.